From: Wade Pan on
Morning, guys,

When I remote submit a SAS program (in which I connect to DB2 tables), an error comes out for one dataset I try to create. It doesn't happen everytime, but it got me so frustrated. Please advise. Thanks,

Wade

ERROR: CLI cursor fetch error: [IBM][CLI Driver] A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: "TCP/IP". Communication API being used: "SOCKETS". Location where the error was detected: "IP address". Communication function detecting the error: "recv". Protocol specific error code(s): "*", "*", "0". SQLSTATE= : [IBM][CLI Driver] A system error (reason code = "18") occurred. Subsequent SQL statements cannot be processed.

ERROR: CLI close cursor error: [IBM][CLI Driver] Communication link failure. SQLSTATE=