From: George Orwell on
CNET
http://snipurl.com/dofg

Spyware Doctor http://snipurl.com/spyware_proctologist suffers from
software glitches; failed to identify or remove a test Trojan horse;
returned a high number of false positive or extremely low-risk results;
doesn't include telephone support.

The bottom line: Until this recent release, Spyware Doctor was one of
the better antispyware choices. Nettlesome glitches and a low rate of
spyware removal, however, keep us from recommending Spyware Doctor for
now.

From: Maximum Dog9 on
George Orwell wrote:
> CNET
> http://snipurl.com/dofg
>
> Spyware Doctor http://snipurl.com/spyware_proctologist suffers from
> software glitches; failed to identify or remove a test Trojan horse;
> returned a high number of false positive or extremely low-risk results;
> doesn't include telephone support.
>
> The bottom line: Until this recent release, Spyware Doctor was one of
> the better antispyware choices. Nettlesome glitches and a low rate of
> spyware removal, however, keep us from recommending Spyware Doctor for
> now.

Must you continuously report the news? Is there nothing else you can do,
from a technical aspect?
From: Timothy Daniels on
"George Orwell" wrote:
> CNET
> http://snipurl.com/dofg
>
> Spyware Doctor http://snipurl.com/spyware_proctologist suffers from
> software glitches; failed to identify or remove a test Trojan horse;
> returned a high number of false positive or extremely low-risk results;
> doesn't include telephone support.
>
> The bottom line: Until this recent release, Spyware Doctor was one of
> the better antispyware choices. Nettlesome glitches and a low rate of
> spyware removal, however, keep us from recommending Spyware
> Doctor for now.

Thanks for posting that. I was about to renew my subscription to
Spyware Doctor updates, but after reading the CNet review, I won't.
Now I wonder why PC Magazine didn't notice the problems in its
Anti-Malware review that it published this week.

*TimDaniels*