From: 4Q on

Hey Buddy,

I know you are trying to pass yourself
off in these groups as an upright citizen
, man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
guy but I've got a serious question for
you.

Here is something you wrote on 6th March
2000. It has been backed up onto various
servers (including Department for
Homeland Security), so you don't have to
worry if you can't find a copy on your
local machine.

"I've killed 2 other people in my
lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
brought the charges down) I'm hoping that
you'll be a freebie kill."

Conversation with Michael Smith.

Okay let's do the math. You are 29 yrs
old now, so that would make you 22 yrs
old in 2000. Prior to the year 2000 you
had been around in the VX scene
(spreading your virus in the wild) <--
I think CNN has some news on this (I'll
dig it up for you later). So let's subtract another 3yrs off your age,
and this will make you 19yrs old. So
let's assume you was released from prison
when you were 19 in 1996-97. And you say
you had to "serve 3 years" that would
make you 16yrs old when you killed these
people in 1993-1994. Am I okay on the
figures and dates so far?

Well I've done some comprehensive
searches around these dates and I can't
seem to find your name related to these
killings. Which state did serve these
3yrs?

4Q (Dustin Cooks official biographer)

http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/

From: owowa.zeppelin on
On Feb 22, 4:50 am, "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Buddy,
>
> I know you are trying to pass yourself
> off in these groups as an upright citizen
> , man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
> guy but I've got a serious question for
> you.
>
> Here is something you wrote on 6th March
> 2000. It has been backed up onto various
> servers (including Department for
> Homeland Security), so you don't have to
> worry if you can't find a copy on your
> local machine.
>
> "I've killed 2 other people in my
> lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
> 2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
> brought the charges down) I'm hoping that
> you'll be a freebie kill."
>
> Conversation with Michael Smith.
>
> Okay let's do the math. You are 29 yrs
> old now, so that would make you 22 yrs
> old in 2000. Prior to the year 2000 you
> had been around in the VX scene
> (spreading your virus in the wild) <--
> I think CNN has some news on this (I'll
> dig it up for you later). So let's subtract another 3yrs off your age,
> and this will make you 19yrs old. So
> let's assume you was released from prison
> when you were 19 in 1996-97. And you say
> you had to "serve 3 years" that would
> make you 16yrs old when you killed these
> people in 1993-1994. Am I okay on the
> figures and dates so far?
>
> Well I've done some comprehensive
> searches around these dates and I can't
> seem to find your name related to these
> killings. Which state did serve these
> 3yrs?
>
> 4Q (Dustin Cooks official biographer)
>
> http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/

After reading the recent crop of offerings, I am totally impressed
with the results posted and expected from 4Q. This is indeed an
interesting story.

1. Dustin, did you need to be re-sleeved after your release from
prison? That pencil-neck of yours does not suggest an alpha-male
status whilst a guest of the state.

2. I find Lipman's lack of participation telling, but he, too, mouths-
off in his drive-by hits on the hapless posters anyway only to be
gifted with the "Circle-the Wagon" behaviour of his fan-b0ys...

3..But then again, perhaps Lipman has been making the drive to
Tennessee and been unable to post-back. I see an annulment of the
short-lived alliance between this pair.

Keep up the good work 4Q!

From: Dustin Cook on
On Feb 22, 6:47 pm, "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:
> backdoor Trojan, BugHunter onto their

Several AUK trolls have claimed that for going on 2 years now, yet
nobody has been able to show any code or other evidence to support the
claim.

> computers. People should get to know the
> creep a little better and realize they

And you somehow think by misquoting and bringing up 10 year old posts,
this will get people to know me now?

Your haven't been playing stupid, you are stupid.

> kids. How can anyone take a guy like
> this for his word with such a past?

The past? You mean, the past two years where BugHunter has been
helpful and best, and harmless at worst? That's one interesting past,
thanks for bringing it up.

Your desperate comparison of a childmolestor to myself has been noted.

I've never seen you squirm so much, I foolishly thought you actually
could handle anybody who ever came across your path. Your miserable
failure at grepping much information of value on k-man and the others
should have been a clue as to just how much of a bullshitter you
actually are.

One doesn't need to consider distant past only, one can take your
current behavior and form the same comparison that I have. Which is,
you were a seriously messed up attention seeking individual then, and
10 years hasn't changed your behvaior in the least.

From: Dustin Cook on
On Feb 22, 4:50 am, "4Q" <paul_z...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Buddy,
>
> I know you are trying to pass yourself
> off in these groups as an upright citizen
> , man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
> guy but I've got a serious question for
> you.

4Q, the very tone of this comment clearly tells me and everyone else,
you don't have any serious questions. Your having problems finding
more useful dirt and you want me to help you. The dirt you flung at me
last go around wasn't such good quality, it had problems, many errors,
they were pointed out, it hurt your case much.

You didn't have any case to begin with, and you've basically been
0wned with each of my replies, but this is a topic I won't exchange
mud with you over.

From: 4Q on
4Q wrote:
> Hey Buddy,
>
> I know you are trying to pass yourself
> off in these groups as an upright citizen
> , man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
> guy but I've got a serious question for
> you.
>
> Here is something you wrote on 6th March
> 2000. It has been backed up onto various
> servers (including Department for
> Homeland Security), so you don't have to
> worry if you can't find a copy on your
> local machine.
>
> "I've killed 2 other people in my
> lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
> 2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
> brought the charges down) I'm hoping that
> you'll be a freebie kill."
>
> Conversation with Michael Smith.
>
> Okay let's do the math. You are 29 yrs
> old now, so that would make you 22 yrs
> old in 2000. Prior to the year 2000 you
> had been around in the VX scene
> (spreading your virus in the wild) <--
> I think CNN has some news on this (I'll
> dig it up for you later). So let's subtract another 3yrs off your age,
> and this will make you 19yrs old. So
> let's assume you was released from prison
> when you were 19 in 1996-97. And you say
> you had to "serve 3 years" that would
> make you 16yrs old when you killed these
> people in 1993-1994. Am I okay on the
> figures and dates so far?

HELLO! did anybody see Dustin Cook
reply to what he said about killing