From: 4Q on
4Q wrote:
> > Hey Buddy,

<snip> What Dustin Cook said in March
2000 about killing two people.

Can we get some AUK officials down here
to call for another Coward of the month
nomination thingy for Dustin Cook or
something.

4Q
http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/

From: ---Fitz--- on
***
Who is pcbutts1? Find out what kind of person he is by visiting his
websites. (NOT SAFE FOR CHILDREN or most adults)

http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/mpv.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/wtcpcb.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/cracks.htm
http://www.pcbutts1.com/Loutheasshole.htm
http://www.leythosthestalker.com
"4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com> wrote in message

| Hey Buddy,
|
| I know you are trying to pass yourself
| off in these groups as an upright citizen
| , man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
| guy but I've got a serious question for
| you.
|
| Here is something you wrote on 6th March
| 2000. It has been backed up onto various
| servers (including Department for
| Homeland Security), so you don't have to
| worry if you can't find a copy on your
| local machine.
|
| "I've killed 2 other people in my
| lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
| 2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
| brought the charges down) I'm hoping that
| you'll be a freebie kill."
|
| Conversation with Michael Smith.
|
| Okay let's do the math. You are 29 yrs
| old now, so that would make you 22 yrs
| old in 2000. Prior to the year 2000 you
| had been around in the VX scene
| (spreading your virus in the wild) <--
| I think CNN has some news on this (I'll
| dig it up for you later). So let's subtract another 3yrs off your age,
| and this will make you 19yrs old. So
| let's assume you was released from prison
| when you were 19 in 1996-97. And you say
| you had to "serve 3 years" that would
| make you 16yrs old when you killed these
| people in 1993-1994. Am I okay on the
| figures and dates so far?
|
| Well I've done some comprehensive
| searches around these dates and I can't
| seem to find your name related to these
| killings. Which state did serve these
| 3yrs?
|

| 4Q (Dustin Cooks official biographer)
|
| http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/

To all concerned...please! Take this vendetta to another news group that
cares, like alt.kooks.
*PLONK*

From: Andy Walker on
---Fitz--- wrote:

>Take this vendetta to another news group that
>cares, like alt.kooks.

4Q is a lame excuse for a fanboi.
From: 4Q on
4Q wrote:
> 4Q wrote:
> > Hey Buddy,
> >
> > I know you are trying to pass yourself
> > off in these groups as an upright citizen
> > , man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
> > guy but I've got a serious question for
> > you.
> >
> > Here is something you wrote on 6th March
> > 2000. It has been backed up onto various
> > servers (including Department for
> > Homeland Security), so you don't have to
> > worry if you can't find a copy on your
> > local machine.
> >
> > "I've killed 2 other people in my
> > lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
> > 2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
> > brought the charges down) I'm hoping that
> > you'll be a freebie kill."
> >
> > Conversation with Michael Smith.
> >
> > Okay let's do the math. You are 29 yrs
> > old now, so that would make you 22 yrs
> > old in 2000. Prior to the year 2000 you
> > had been around in the VX scene
> > (spreading your virus in the wild) <--
> > I think CNN has some news on this (I'll
> > dig it up for you later). So let's subtract another 3yrs off your age,
> > and this will make you 19yrs old. So
> > let's assume you was released from prison
> > when you were 19 in 1996-97. And you say
> > you had to "serve 3 years" that would
> > make you 16yrs old when you killed these
> > people in 1993-1994. Am I okay on the
> > figures and dates so far?
> >

> HELLO! did anybody see Dustin Cook
> reply to what he said about killing
> 2 people?
>
> So just incase Dustin Cook somehow
> misread the above. I will ask a couple
> of questions very slowly and carefully
> as not to confuse him too much.
>
> Q1: Did you kill 2 people?
>
> Q2: Did you server 3 years in prison.
>
> There not too difficult was it... Now
> does anybody else think he will not
> have understood those very simple
> questions? Would someone else like to
> rephrase the questions for him.

I wonder if Dustin 'pencil-neck' Cook
has been caught lying like a the silly
bullshit thug that he is. He really wants
to avoid these simple questions.
How many times has he been AUK nominated
for 'Coward of the Month'?

Nov 2005
Jun 2006
Jul 2006
Aug 2006
Sep 2006 (he actually won this month)

He even got nominated for 2006
'Coward of the Year'

Well done Coward!

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk on
4Q wrote:
> 4Q wrote:
>> 4Q wrote:
>>> Hey Buddy,
>>>
>>> I know you are trying to pass yourself
>>> off in these groups as an upright citizen
>>> , man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
>>> guy but I've got a serious question for
>>> you.
>>>
>>> Here is something you wrote on 6th March
>>> 2000. It has been backed up onto various
>>> servers (including Department for
>>> Homeland Security), so you don't have to
>>> worry if you can't find a copy on your
>>> local machine.
>>>
>>> "I've killed 2 other people in my
>>> lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
>>> 2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
>>> brought the charges down) I'm hoping that
>>> you'll be a freebie kill."
>>>
>>> Conversation with Michael Smith.
>>>
>>> Okay let's do the math. You are 29 yrs
>>> old now, so that would make you 22 yrs
>>> old in 2000. Prior to the year 2000 you
>>> had been around in the VX scene
>>> (spreading your virus in the wild) <--
>>> I think CNN has some news on this (I'll
>>> dig it up for you later). So let's subtract another 3yrs off your
>>> age, and this will make you 19yrs old. So
>>> let's assume you was released from prison
>>> when you were 19 in 1996-97. And you say
>>> you had to "serve 3 years" that would
>>> make you 16yrs old when you killed these
>>> people in 1993-1994. Am I okay on the
>>> figures and dates so far?
>>>

>> HELLO! did anybody see Dustin Cook
>> reply to what he said about killing
>> 2 people?
>>
>> So just incase Dustin Cook somehow
>> misread the above. I will ask a couple
>> of questions very slowly and carefully
>> as not to confuse him too much.
>>
>> Q1: Did you kill 2 people?
>>
>> Q2: Did you server 3 years in prison.
>>
>> There not too difficult was it... Now
>> does anybody else think he will not
>> have understood those very simple
>> questions? Would someone else like to
>> rephrase the questions for him.
>>

> I wonder if Dustin 'pencil-neck' Cook
> has been caught lying like a the silly
> bullshit thug that he is. He really wants
> to avoid these simple questions.
> How many times has he been AUK nominated
> for 'Coward of the Month'?
>
> Nov 2005
> Jun 2006
> Jul 2006
> Aug 2006
> Sep 2006 (he actually won this month)
>
> He even got nominated for 2006
> 'Coward of the Year'
>
> Well done Coward!
>

> 4Q
> http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/

I haven't brought this thread to auk's attention, but Dustin was
recently proposed for the Kook Tarot Card Deck.

You might also want to note that he was proposed for a Formosa, but the
FNVW deemed him unworthy, because he felt Dustin is nothing more than a
cretin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formosa's_law

Did he really say he killed two people, 4Q?

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Ph�dre n� Delaunay

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: MULTI_AV v4.05
Next: CNET says Spyware Doctor 2007 sucks