From: Dustbin on
---Fitz--- wrote:

> To all concerned...please! Take this vendetta to another news group
> that cares, like alt.kooks.
> *PLONK*

It's exactly where it belongs.

From: 4Q on
4Q wrote:
> Hey Buddy,
>
> I know you are trying to pass yourself
> off in these groups as an upright citizen
> , man of integrity, honest joe kind of a
> guy but I've got a serious question for
> you.
>
> Here is something you wrote on 6th March
> 2000. It has been backed up onto various
> servers (including Department for
> Homeland Security), so you don't have to
> worry if you can't find a copy on your
> local machine.
>
> "I've killed 2 other people in my
> lifetime. I had to serve 3 years for the
> 2nd fellow (I got caught, but they
> brought the charges down) I'm hoping that
> you'll be a freebie kill."
>
> Conversation with Michael Smith.
>
> Okay let's do the math. You are 29 yrs
> old now, so that would make you 22 yrs
> old in 2000. Prior to the year 2000 you
> had been around in the VX scene
> (spreading your virus in the wild) <--
> I think CNN has some news on this (I'll
> dig it up for you later). So let's subtract another 3yrs off your age,
> and this will make you 19yrs old. So
> let's assume you was released from prison
> when you were 19 in 1996-97. And you say
> you had to "serve 3 years" that would
> make you 16yrs old when you killed these
> people in 1993-1994. Am I okay on the
> figures and dates so far?
>
> Well I've done some comprehensive
> searches around these dates and I can't
> seem to find your name related to these
> killings. Which state did serve these
> 3yrs?
>

> 4Q (Dustin Cooks official biographer)
>
> http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/

Update:

Sorry all for missing last weekends exciting
webpage update for *our* hero Dustfart.
Meanwhile I just thought I'd pop-up and
give you a snippet of what I have found
in the archives.

<quote> to Jed connors 29th November 1999

"I'm not hitler, I've never killed anybody"
</quote>

Oh really, so which tale are you lying
about then? Can people really expect
to trust the lies from Dustbin Cook.

*also* Re DoS'ing it looks like our lil
cuntyboi threaten to DoS anti-virus
company 'Sophos'

*and* his bullshit contradictions about
his
malware spreading are great bedtime
reading.

cya later

4Q
http://fourq.host.sk/chars/Dustin_Cook/

From: Rhonda Lea Kirk on
"4Q" <paul_zest(a)hushmail.com> wrote in message
,<snip>
> Update:
>
> Sorry all for missing last weekends exciting
> webpage update for *our* hero Dustfart.

Apology not accepted unless you brought presents.

> Meanwhile I just thought I'd pop-up and
> give you a snippet of what I have found
> in the archives.
>
> <quote> to Jed connors 29th November 1999
>
> "I'm not hitler, I've never killed anybody"
> </quote>
>
> Oh really, so which tale are you lying
> about then? Can people really expect
> to trust the lies from Dustbin Cook.

Of course not.

> *also* Re DoS'ing it looks like our lil
> cuntyboi threaten to DoS anti-virus
> company 'Sophos'

He has a thing for that particular threat.

> *and* his bullshit contradictions about
> his
> malware spreading are great bedtime
> reading.

He's been MIA recently. Appears to be lying low.

> cya later

Not so much later, next time, okay?

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Ph�dre n� Delaunay