From: DaveB1 on
Have Earthlink SpamBlocker. Receive error message every time I open an email.
Suggestions?
From: Bob I on
Ask here
http://kb.earthlink.net/case.asp?article=4631

From: VanguardLH on
DaveB1 wrote:

> Have Earthlink SpamBlocker. Receive error message every time I open an email.
> Suggestions?

Does the problem go away if you run Outlook in its safe mode which does not
load any enabled add-ons ("outlook.exe /safe")? If that works, uninstall
the problematic add-on (you will need to disable all and enable them one at
a time to retest and find out which one causes the UNIDENTIFIED error
message every time).