From: yekke on
I am using Microsoft Vista Home Premium and Office 2003. Is there a way to
get Outlook to collect all the e-mail addresses that I have sent to and
received from and put them in one handy list to be organized?
From: VanguardLH on
yekke wrote:

> I am using Microsoft Vista Home Premium and Office 2003. Is there a way to
> get Outlook to collect all the e-mail addresses that I have sent to and
> received from and put them in one handy list to be organized?

Starting to make your holiday card mailing list?

Unless you have saved a copy of every e-mail that you have received (or, at
least, the e-mails that you wanted to keep), there is nothing in Outlook
that tracks every e-mail from everywhere.

If you have the e-mails from which you want to extract e-mail addresses, you
could export the items in those folders (File -> Import & Export menu) and
then import that data into a spreadsheet program.
From: Nick Kharchenko on
You should try this Add Contacts: http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/add_contacts/

This Outlook add-in allows to add contacts in automatic mode during sending
and
to process messages sent previously like in your case.

--
Nick Kharchenko, MAPILab Ltd.
Software for Microsoft Exchange and Outlook