From: Gunga on
I have purchased a Media Player with Wireless connection, which I have
connected to my BT Home Hub.
However, the Media Player is displaying a message "Unable to obtain an IP
Address"
Can you help me to resolve this?
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Without having any technical data about your Player, your Router, and other
Network devices, there is No way to even try guessing.
As a first step I think you should read the player Manual.
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).