From: Shane Devenshire on
Be careful B2 is in the range B:B so you will be counting the criteria cell
of the COUNTIF function, do you really want to do that?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

From: Lars-�ke Aspelin on
On Fri, 14 May 2010 16:24:01 -0700, Shane Devenshire
<ShaneDevenshire(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Excel 2003 does allow full column references with the COUNTIF function.

Thanks for pointing that out. I wasn't sure so I gave an alternative
solution too, just in case full column reference was not allowed.

Lars-�ke
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: create an expense requisition form
Next: Date and Time