From: bob on
Column E2:E61 contains only numbers between -1 and 3. In E62, I want a
formula that will tell me the number of times both 0 and 2 appear in the
column.

Example
Column E
Row 2 0
Row 3 -1
Row 4 3
Row 5 -1
Row 6 2
Row 7 0
Row 8 1
etc.

In this example, the formula would return a value of 3 because 0 and 2
appear a total of 3 times.

Thanks,
Bob
From: T. Valko on