From: Donna on
Hi,
I have 2 columns , Col A has invoice numbers and Col B has invoice numbers.
All of the invoices will be included in Col A but all will not be included
in Col B. I want to be able to pull out the invoices in Col A that did not
have a corresponding Invoice number in Col B.
Col A Col B
123456 123456
155456 113984
113984
Any help will be appreciated.
From: JLatham on
In column C on first row with pair of numbers (assumes row 2 for this) put:
=COUNTIF(B:B,A2)
fill the formula down to the end of the list in column A.
it will show zero when the number in column A is not in column B.
You can then use Data, Auto-Filter column C and select to show 0 values,
then select all shown and delete them to remove those from the list in column
A.

Best to practice on a copy of your workbook.