From: nick on
I would also like to know, is there no way of just not printing a few cells,
I think that I have tried everything, but setting print areas do not work.
Is there really no way so information is accessible on the computer screen
but not when printed?

From: Don Guillett on
hide the rows/columns desired>print>unhide

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Gord Dibben on
Very difficult to print non-contiguous areas of a sheet.

You can hide entire rows and columns but to hide individual cells you must
change the font color to same as background color.

Or copy/paste non-contiguous areas to a single contiguous range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP