From: No�l Danjou on
Hi Charles,

No problem, I also had some delays on my side due to a hard drive failure. I
hope you are feeling better now.

Best regards,
--
No�l
http://noeld.com/

From: Charles Wang[MSFT] on
Hi, Noel,
I downloaded a sample from this KB article:
How to add OLE drag-and-drop functionality to a pre-existing MFC application
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/135299
It worked fine on Vista.
Please refer to the sample project for more detailed information.

Best regards,
Charles Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support
ications

If you are using Outlook Express, please make sure you clear the check box
"Tools/Options/Read: Get 300 headers at a time" to see your reply promptly.

from this issue.

From: Tom Serface on
Hi Charles,

I use drag and drop, both through the WM_DROPFILES message and OLE and all
of it is working fine in my application under Vista. Maybe OK could get us
some more info?

Tom

From: No�l Danjou on
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the KB article reference. The demo project I did develop does
work under Vista while my application which uses about the same code does
not. I will have to look closer at my code. Not sure yet what might be wrong
since it does work in XP and older systems.

Best regards,
--
No�l
http://noeld.com/

From: Charles Wang[MSFT] on
Hi, Noel,
Thanks for your response.
I am interested in this issue. If you need further assistance after you
review your code, I recommend that you mail me
(changliw_at_microsoft_dot_com) a test project so that I can reproduce your
issue at my side and find a resolution.