From: PK on
Hello,
please I would like to know if there is a reference site for CP/M
software for the C128..

Google showed me some links but all them doesn't contain very much sw.
....or very few CP/M programs were made for C128?

Again, I remember something about a sort of "restrictions" for the
Commodore version of CP/M. (CP/M-plus version only? What about?)

Thank you all.

Ciao

--

//
\\//http://sites.google.com/site/retrolabels
From: void on
On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:45:51 +0100, PK wrote:

> Hello,
> please I would like to know if there is a reference site for CP/M
> software for the C128..
>
> Google showed me some links but all them doesn't contain very much sw.
> ...or very few CP/M programs were made for C128?

Supposedly the C128 could run a lot of other systems' CP/M software.
You might ask in comp.os.cpm as it's very active.
From: Tom Lake on

"void" <void(a)spam.haters.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:45:51 +0100, PK wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> please I would like to know if there is a reference site for CP/M
>> software for the C128..
>>
>> Google showed me some links but all them doesn't contain very much sw.
>> ...or very few CP/M programs were made for C128?
>
> Supposedly the C128 could run a lot of other systems' CP/M software.
> You might ask in comp.os.cpm as it's very active.

The 128 seems to appear to software as a Kaypro. I've been able to run
Kaypro-specific CP/M software on the 128D with no problem.

Tom Lake