From: Lynn on

Each time I try to run any of the test I receive this message ...
Exception in DisplayRunMap. runMap:

Thank you!
From: Bob I on
Contact HP tech support, it is their software.

From: EK on
No, have not had a reply and therefore no resolution to the problem yet.
Hopefully someone will have a solution and respond.

From: Paul on
EK wrote:
> No, have not had a reply and therefore no resolution to the problem yet.
> Hopefully someone will have a solution and respond.

http://www.certforums.co.uk/forums/thread1785.html

"Exception in DisplayRunMap.runMap: File or assembly name
pchealthplugin, or one of its dependencies, was not found."

So you'd be looking for an updated piece of software from hp.com .

Maybe the name of the updated software, would have something to do with -

" HP Help and Support Center Update" ?

Please mention the full make and model number information for your computer,
to give responders more information to go on. For example, these machine
are almost the same, so you'd want to give as much info as possible
in this format.

Compaq Presario 8000T-P8654M Desktop PC
Compaq Presario 8000T-P8655B Desktop PC
Compaq Presario 8000T-P8655C Desktop PC
Compaq Presario 8000T-P8655K Desktop PC
Compaq Presario 8000T-P8656D Desktop PC
Compaq Presario 8000T-P8656T Desktop PC
Compaq Presario 8000T-P8657A Desktop PC

HTH,
Paul

From: Bob I on
Contact HP Tech support for the correct solution.