From: JY on
Hi,

I have a PropertySheet in Wizard mode and add some property pages to it. The
property sheet adds a default border outside the page (which appears gray in
color). Is there a way to prevent the border from being displayed ? But I
would need this not being displayed only in one page, and not the others.

TIA,
JY
From: Tom Serface on
Have you tried just changing the border for the page (perhaps to "thin") in
the properties when you open the page in the dialog editor?

Tom

From: David Ching on
"Tom Serface" <tom(a)camaswood.com> wrote in message
> Have you tried just changing the border for the page (perhaps to "thin")
> in the properties when you open the page in the dialog editor?

Good point, I think you are supposed to set border to None.

-- David