From: satrop on
Hello!

I am at the end! I can not take this any more! Dreamweaver is running
slower that a......... words can not explain! I'm running OX S 10.4.9, 2.16GHz
intel Core 2 Duo and 1 GB of ram.

What the hell is going on? I get the "color wheel" when I scroll up the page,
down the page, rollover a box outline, click on ANYTHING, edit the code, save,
preview, EVERYTHING IS JUST SLOW, SLOW, SLOW.

I can have NO programs open, all programs open, preying to the big man above
and it still runs SLOW! AAAAarrrrrrrrggggGGGGGGHHHhhhhHHH!!!!!

Can anyone hep out there??

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!

From: satrop on
O and all the software is 100% legit!
From: (_seb_) on
satrop wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am at the end! I can not take this any more! Dreamweaver is running
> slower that a......... words can not explain! I'm running OX S 10.4.9, 2.16GHz
> intel Core 2 Duo and 1 GB of ram.
>
> What the hell is going on? I get the "color wheel" when I scroll up the page,
> down the page, rollover a box outline, click on ANYTHING, edit the code, save,
> preview, EVERYTHING IS JUST SLOW, SLOW, SLOW.
>
> I can have NO programs open, all programs open, preying to the big man above
> and it still runs SLOW! AAAAarrrrrrrrggggGGGGGGHHHhhhhHHH!!!!!
>
> Can anyone hep out there??
>
> Thanks all!!!!!!!!!

I have not upgraded to CS3 but from many posts in this forum it sounds like CS3 should just not have
been released for the Mac until it was ready.
Folks with Macs seems to share the same experience of CS3 beeing very slow to the point of not being
usable.

Just stick to version 8, and wait for an update that might solve these problems... If it ever comes.

--
seb ( ---@webtrans1.com)
http://webtrans1.com | high-end web design

An Ingenious WebSite Builder: http://sitelander.com
From: mattroving on
I have used D.W. from v3 up to v9. I just upgraded to a MacPro, 2.66, 5GB Ram,
AND CS3 including D.W. CS3. It runs slower than D.W. 8 did on my G4, Dual
1Ghtz, 768MB.

I do not understand how Adobe could come out with a product that runs so slow
and actually charge money for it. Luckily I can use Photoshop, InDesign,
Illustrator which run well on my Mac Pro. They should provide a free upgrade
for purchasers of D.W. CS3 when they come out with a newer version.

From: satrop on
I second that! Its simply stupid! I to have no problem with Photoshop,
Illustrator, and InDesign. So what the hell is up with Dreamweaver. Anybody out
there know of a way to fix or should we start asking for our money back?

I mean with 5GB or ram you should be able to fly to the moon and back whilst
putting the world to right!

Adobe needs to fix this fast! Someone might star knocking around the
expression "Trade Description"!

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Insert Image Error