From: The Wackonerd on
I am getting a message
"There is a syntax error on line 27 of list.js.php. Code hinting may not work untill you fix this error"

Does anyone have a fix?
From: David Powers on
The Wackonerd wrote:
> I am getting a message
> "There is a syntax error on line 27 of list.js.php. Code hinting may not work untill you fix this error"

It looks as though you have a corrupt cache file. Follow troubleshooting
step 4 in the following technote:

http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19105

--
David Powers, Adobe Community Expert
Author, "The Essential Guide to Dreamweaver CS4",
From: The Wackonerd on
Hi David and thanks for the quick reply.

Anyway I followed your advice and it did not work as the solution you provided
is a CS3 solution and from what I can see does not apply to CS4 because the
structure is different.

I am still hoping you have the solution

thanks

From: The Wackonerd on
[q]
So, just suggesting that you try naming the file without multiple dots,
but use a single dot for the extension signifying the file type you
think DW should recognize. Perhaps an underscore for deliniating to
human eyes what the file may reference, but is not. ie: list_js.php
[/q]

The file I refer to "list.js.php" is generated by dreamweaver
It is located in includes/nxt/scripts/

From: Murray *ACE* on
> The file I refer to "list.js.php" is generated by dreamweaver
> It is located in includes/nxt/scripts/

What operation causes it to be generated? I have never seen DW create such
a file.

--
Murray --- ICQ 71997575
Adobe Community Expert