First  |  Prev |
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Rounded corners on textfield
Hello, How can I convert all those ugly textfields into nicelooking textfields with rounded edges? (Like the buttons in IE7) I searched the internet for solutions first, but all the come up with are div's, textmarkup. I need to use it for my form elements. (input type=text, etc) Thanks, Simon ... 21 Dec 2007 10:57
Height of selectbox element
I'm working with a requirement to make a selectbox the same height as normal text input elements. (at least for IE7) But in IE the selectbox reacts strangely to the CSS rules. Normally, there are so many things not possible with select boxes in IE. But the I discovered I could actually change the height by adju... 16 Oct 2007 16:03
CSS Table
Hi, I am starting with CSS, and I am trying to do a "div table", that has a red 3px border around it. However, the damn border only appears on top of the table. Here's my Code: // left out important stuff #table {width:100%; border:3px solid red;} ..tableHeader {background-color:#FF0000; } ..tableHeaderLef... 5 Jul 2007 18:41
CSS inline italics ?
Howdy, I'm new to CSS and have a basic question. What is the best way to italicize a word or words using CSS versus the <em> </em> tags that used to be used in HTML? Or am I jumping the gun and assuming that there is a better way with CSS versus the HTML tags? Does it make sense to do them "inline" or s... 22 Mar 2007 13:53
Inline css tags: need to add link color and hover over behavior
I need to use an inline css tag for a few links that will not behave like the a:link and a:hover attributes in my stylesheet. I want to add a special link color with underline and a mouseover a:hover attribute to eliminate an underline when underlined to a series of links . Wondering how possible putting an inl... 21 Mar 2007 13:06
Fixed Table Header causing slow scrolling
I have a table that I dynamically fill with data from a database for medical companies to be able to determine if their patients meet certain criteria. However they want a fixed header for it so they can keep track of the criteria as they scroll since there can be upwards of 1000 or more patients in the table. Th... 10 Jan 2007 09:41
div a:hover IE 6.0
I'm new to css and I'm trying to get web links to blink on mouse hover. In my style sheet I have: div#main-menu a:hover {text-decoration:blink;} which works in Firefox. I downloaded csshover.htc from http://www.xs4all.nl/~peterned/ which purports to fix the problem so I added the following to my stlyshee... 1 Jan 2007 17:36
Image and Text Side By Side
Hello, What is the best way to place an image and a text side by side using CSS? Basicaly what I am trying to do is to make the image and the text to appear as follows: Image My Text... XXXXX --------------- XXXXX --------------- --------------- --------------- Do you understa... 29 Sep 2006 12:22
CSS and plain text
Is there a way to use CSS to format "plain" text in an html document. By plain I mean text which is not contained by <p> or <h#> tags. Is there no way to control how this stuff is rendered? tia ... 13 Sep 2006 00:04
textarea wrap
Hi I have googled but not found a solution to wordwrap in a textarea using firefox/netscape. is there a style sheet solution or am i stuck with not being able to force wrapping in a textarea Mark ... 16 Mar 2006 04:20