From: Keaven Pineau on
Hello All,
I would like to change the text from the default tooltip of a Slider
control. The default settings show the position but I would like to show a
range name instead.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Regards,

From: Keaven Pineau on
Well, I found a way...

I have created an object CToolTipCtrl which I update the rect to reflect the
thumb rect position and the text in WS_HSSCROLL and NM_RELEASEDCAPTURE with
the functions UpdateTipText() and SetToolRect().

Don`t know if there are better ways to do it but this work well for now.

"Keaven Pineau" <keavenpineau-no-more-spam(a)videotron.ca-no-more-spam> wrote
in message news:OSnmUehnKHA.1548(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Hello All,
> I would like to change the text from the default tooltip of a Slider
> control. The default settings show the position but I would like to show
> a range name instead.
>
> Anyone knows how to do this?
>
> Regards,

Pages: 1