From: FactoringAdvice on
When I use the CTRL+1 shortcut in Outlook 2007, it opens the mail view which
is good. Problem is, it selects the default Inbox folder that I don't use.
I have to scroll down the list of folders to get to my actual Inboxes. Is
there a way to specify which Inbox Outlook selects when using the CTRL+1
command? What if I was to just delete the empty default Inbox that it always
lands on?

My second question is, why doesn't Outlook 2007 bring up a new task window
when typing the CTRL+ALT+T command? I was told this should work even if
you're in a different program or on a web site? I want to be able to quickly
add a new Task to Outlook from any program I happen to be in at the time.
Suggestions?

Thanks!
From: LD55ZRA on
Have you tried changing the default email account by going to Tools,
Accounts Settings and then selecting which account should be used as default
for sending messages. This would automatically allow you to open the
default inbox. It does on my system and I am using Outlook 2007.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/browse_thread/thread/092e636dbd78fc4c#

hth

"FactoringAdvice" <FactoringAdvice(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:460644D1-0A56-4575-B1FD-D29BD60CE6FF(a)microsoft.com...

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Ctrl+I can't be changed.
CtrL+Shift+K is New Task when outlook is in focus.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: