From: Toni2 on
Hello!

I use CWGraph3d. Is possible to show the color ramp (legend) for z axis data? Similar like by Intensity chart.

Thanks for an answer!
From: Ipshita_C on
Hi Toni2,

The legend display in a CWGraph3D does not work like that in an intensity graph. It is an ActiveX object and therefore, in order to edit any properties you have to get inside the LabView properties window. Please refer to this knowledgebase article for more information regarding this. You basically have to get inside the object and alter its properties.

Ipshita C.
From: GovBob on
Ipshita,
 Your "this knowledgebase article " link did not work.
From: Toni2 on
Ipshita_C: Publish the link please!
From: Ipshita_C on
Hi all,
Please refer to <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A0BB4D90012A8BB98625731E00759819?OpenDocument" target="_blank">this</a> link. This only explains how to use the property node--I expereimented with it myself and found that you can set foreground and background legends but nothing in particular for the axes.
Ipshita C.