From: Sue Morton on
audio and cafehaus... :-(

--
Sue Morton

From: Sue Morton on
Seems like those are both personal problems :-)

The admin has kindly added back in the four cake groups for us. We are
good to go (again) (for now)...
--
Sue Morton

"Glennbo"

From: Sue Morton on
See? I *knew* it was a personal problem! LOL Glad you have it
sorted. Can't have too many free news servers, it seems... :-/
--
Sue Morton

From: Sue Morton on
Perhaps the server owner simply forgot to buy a vowel... or two...
--
Sue Morton

"Robin Banks" <Your(a)email.com> wrote in message
> That is the way it is with vowels. The only thing that is missing is,
> "You,"
> and sometimes, "Why?" :o)

Pages: 1
Prev: The big upgrade