From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:almarsoft.5200381423785241576(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer
> robot Phoenix <fake(a)fakeemail.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>>> all hooked back up properly, and there is half the rats nest of
>> cable now
>>> behind my desk! Woo hoo! ;)
>> My former keyboard player used to call it "the Octopus of Death".
>> It would be easier to sort out if every frakkin' cable wasn't black,
>> wouldn't it?
>
> Well, with 50% cable behind the desk, I can actually figger out what's
> pluged into what now!

Where's the adventure in that? ;)

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: Bob Donald on

"Glennbo" > Speaking of Cake, their bass player is pretty decent. <g>

Yeah, I love that tune "short skirt and long jacket" that they use for
Chuck!

From: Steve L. on
Phoenix <fake(a)fakeemail.com> wrote in news:almarsoft.5200381423785241576
@news.eternal-september.org:

> It would be easier to sort out if every frakkin' cable wasn't black,
> wouldn't it?

i'm using blue ..
http://store.haveinc.com/c-118-starquad-cable.aspx
First  |  Prev  |