From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Cakewalk Audio seems to have disappeared from isp5.newshosting.com.
--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: John Braner on
On 03/07/2010 05:29, Glennbo wrote:
> In news:4c2ea787$0$4873$9a6e19ea(a)unlimited.newshosting.com the killer robot
> "Dave \"Mod Bod\" Modisette"<dmodisette(a)gatortraks.com> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Cakewalk Audio seems to have disappeared from isp5.newshosting.com.
>
> And I don't see this post, so the government kill switch is working!

It's being infiltrated by Russian spies here in the UK, as I can see your post.

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
Glennbo wrote:
> In news:4c2ea787$0$4873$9a6e19ea(a)unlimited.newshosting.com the killer robot
> "Dave \"Mod Bod\" Modisette" <dmodisette(a)gatortraks.com> grabbed the
> controls of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> Cakewalk Audio seems to have disappeared from isp5.newshosting.com.
>
> And I don't see this post, so the government kill switch is working!

Well, finally. Did everyone just stop posting? Was it something I
said? Do I have virtual bad breath? ;)

I thought everyone moved away and left me.

From: Sue Morton on
You DO have virtual bad breath!!! LOL But no, we didn't leave you,
we're still here...

It seems some people are getting along just fine with Sonar and are not
posting for help with any problems.

The rest are getting along fine with Reaper and not posting for help
with any problems.

:-)

--
Sue Morton

From: John Braner on
On 04/07/2010 04:19, Sue Morton wrote:
> You DO have virtual bad breath!!! LOL But no, we didn't leave you,
> we're still here...
>
> It seems some people are getting along just fine with Sonar and are not
> posting for help with any problems.
>
> The rest are getting along fine with Reaper and not posting for help
> with any problems.
>
> :-)

Plus, we've got a World Cup going on, so we're busy.... ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner