From: S on
I am looking for a formula that would calculate the difference in dates but
display in weeks-can this even be done?

Col A
Date Received
4/15/2010

Col B
Approx Age in Weeks
2

I am trying to calculate the current age in weeks but cannot come up with
the right formula. The closest I could get was using TODAY() but kept
getting the errors. I have the formatting for the results col. set as number
with 0 decimals.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
From: Luke M on
=INT((TODAY()-A2)/7)

or

=ROUND((TODAY()-A2)/7)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Niek Otten on
=(TODAY()-A2)/7

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

From: S on
Works perfectly! Thank you so much - it was the /7 that I was missing... DUH!