From: Steve M on
Hi
Both of the solutions above work within a 24 hour period, but some jobs can
go over by a few days so I need it to show this in either hours or days and
hours.
many thanks do far

From: Bob Phillips on
Mine does just that.

--

HTH

Bob

From: Mike H on
Hi,

If the formula don't work for hours in excess of 24 then you havent
formatted the cells as shown. Format as

[h]:mm

The square barckets stop rollover after 24 hours. If you want days then
format as

d:h:mm
--
Mike

question.

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Wed, 2 Jun 2010 03:58:01 -0700, Steve M
<SteveM(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi
>Both of the solutions above work within a 24 hour period, but some jobs can
>go over by a few days so I need it to show this in either hours or days and
>hours.
>many thanks do far

You will need to enter start and end times including the dates.
Then format the result as [h]:mm to allow to show hours more than 24.
From: Steve M on
Thankyou