From: Dave on
Hi, I want to be able to count between a date range and return the value yes.
I will show you the formula I currently have:

=IF(M2>=DateCell-365,"Yes","No")

This gives a yes if the date is greater than the date in M2 minus 365. This
however cincludes all the dates beyond M2 which isnt what I want. I want the
dates upto M2. If that makes sense? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
From: Jacob Skaria on
Try..
=IF(M2>=datecell-DATE(1,0,0),"Yes","No")

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Dave on
Hi

This does not work. It counts a year back plus one month and gives a yes to
dates beyond the date in M2. So it doesnt work. I have tried to manipulate it
but to no avail!?

Thanks

From: Jacob Skaria on
Probably lost here...Can you post back with samples and the expected results...
--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Dave on
OK. I have a number of dates in column a from 01/11/2007 to 01/06/2010. I
would like to mark the ones which are one year before the date shown in a
seperate sheet. So if the date shown is 01/02/2010, I would like the formula
to mark every row with a date inbetween 01/02/2009 and the 01/02/2010.
Nothing before or after. Does that make sense?

Thanks