From: Jacob Skaria on
Try
=IF(AND(M2<=DateCell,M2>=DateCell-365),"Yes","No")

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Roger Govier on
Hi Dave

Try
=IF(AND(M2<=datecell,
M2>=DATE(YEAR(datecell)-1,MONTH(datecell),DAY(datecell))),"Yes","No")

--

Regards
Roger Govier

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5165 (20100602) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Dave on
Thats great! Thank you! I do have one more question. Should I open another
post?

Thanks
David

From: Jacob Skaria on
If it is not relevant or a continuation to this post then it is better to
open a new post so that contributors can have a go at it as long as the
status remains unanswered....

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Dave on