From: JES on
I have created a table which shows the amount of volunteer hours I have
worked each day. I then created another column which I wish to create a
running total of the hours worked each day. e.g:
A B C
1 Date Hours Running Total
2 01/09/09 03:30 03:30
3 02/09/09 03:30 07:00

However, when I get passed 24 hours, it goes back to 0 because the cells are
in time format. How can I create the running total to count the hours for
each day whilst overriding the 24 hour rule? Thank You in anticipation for
your help.
From: Per Jessen on
Hi

Format the running total column as Custom : [h]:mm

Regards,
Per

From: T. Valko on
Format the Running Total formula cells as [h]:mm

The brackets [ ] keep the hours from rolling over after 24.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP