From: blswes on
Would love some assistance with the following:

If I have a start date in a cell (A1), I am hoping to enter a number of
additional workdays into another cell (B1), resulting in a new date --
skipping weekends -- in a third cell (C1). Looking for the formula for C1.

If it helps, here's an example:
* Start date = 4/1/10 (which is a Thursday)
* Additional workdays = 5
* Solution = 4/7/10 (because it skipped the weekend)

Thanks in advance.
From: Roger Govier on
Hi

Ensure that you have the Analysis Toolpak loaded.
Tools>Addins>Analysis Toolpak

then with startdate in A1, number of days to add in B1
=Workday(A1,B1)

Optionally you can include holidays. With a list of holiday adtes in C1:C20
=Workday(A1,B1,$C1:$C20)
--
Regards
Roger Govier