Prev: Round
Next: Filter formula
From: clbritt76 on
Ok so I have a column with values in it. Say A4:A12, the values entered will
always be 1, 2, 3, or 4. I need a formula that will calculate the % that say
a 1 appears in that range and I need a formula that will calculate the total
number of 1s in that range.

Thanks!
From: Fred Smith on
=countif(a4:a12,1)/count(a4:a12)

Format as percent

Regards,
Fred

From: Mike H on
Hi,

To count the ones
=COUNTIF(A4:A12,1)

% of ones
=COUNTIF(A4:A12,1)/9

Format this one as %
--
Mike

question.

"clbritt76" wrote:

> Ok so I have a column with values in it. Say A4:A12, the values entered will
> always be 1, 2, 3, or 4. I need a formula that will calculate the % that say
> a 1 appears in that range and I need a formula that will calculate the total
> number of 1s in that range.
>
> Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: Round