From: Tony No Baloney on
I am using Access 2007 to create reports.

For the query, I am pulling a first name, last name, company,
division, and dollar amount.

All the data is being pulled correctly in the query and the report.

I would like to have a total dollar amount for each company.
How would I go about doing this in my Access report?

From: duanehookom on
Do you have a Sorting and Grouping level on Company? If so, you can
display the group footer and add text boxes with controls source like:
=Sum([Dollar Amount])

If you want the company totals to appear one after another in a
'list', then you may need to create a subreport with the company
totals and insert the subreport into the main report.

Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP