From: MAM on
Hello...
I have created a report, when I run that report I would like to have an "on
Open Event" that opens up a small form that I can click that will export the
report to word.
The form works fine, but I cannot get it to open when the report does.
Any help would be appeciate!

BTW - I love this site, and have found i exteely helpful!
Thank you
Mary Anne
From: John Spencer on
In the report's open event, you should be able to add VBA code to open a form.

Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer)
DoCmd.OpenForm "NameOfTheForm"
End Sub

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2009