From: Al Campagna on
Stuart,
Read Duane's reply too... I think he may have been working with you
on a previous (different) post. So try to keep up with his posts too.

It's good to know the names of the 3 tables, but we really
need to know how the 3 tables are related, and whether they are related
one to many, or one to one, etc...
>> What is your table structure/s for the three forms.
>> Please give us some detail about the important fields in your table/s

> What is the logical association between the 3 forms?
> Does a particular Store have Sales, Expenses, POs?
> Or... does an Region have Sales, Expenses, POs?

There should be some unique common value between the 3 tables.
Like above... a StoreID, or a CustomerID, or a SalesRegionID... etc etc...

That would be the value that relates the 3 tables together in a Union query,
so that certain values from each table are available to be placed on the
report.
--
hth
Al Campagna