From: Daniel Pineault on
For the calculators, I found the MVP site, another great resource.

http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/downloads.htm (general page)
http://www.mvps.org/access/downloads/calc.zip (direct download)
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: Tom on
On May 29, 12:20 pm, "PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com" <u49887(a)uwe>
wrote:
> Tom wrote:
> >Ladies and Gents
>
> >I am trying to gain acces to calendar and calculator controls which
> >are not access version specific as my program is to run on different
> >versions of access.
>
> >Any ideas or pointers?
>
> >Regards
>
> >Tom
>
> Calendar - I would check around on the internet... I think Stephen Lebans
> wrote one.  I know there was one in one of the old Access Developer Handbooks.
> .  are you trying to use them to capture a value, or what are you using them
> for?

Pieter
Thanks for replying
They both will be used to quickly enter details into text boxes on
forms
Regards
From: Tom on
On May 29, 10:46 pm, Daniel Pineault
<DanielPinea...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> For the calculators, I found the MVP site, another great resource.
>
> http://www.mvps.org/access/resources/downloads.htm(general page)http://www.mvps.org/access/downloads/calc.zip(direct download)
> --
> Hope this helps,
>
> Daniel Pineaulthttp://www.cardaconsultants.com/
> For Access Tips and Examples:http://www.devhut.net
> Please rate this post using the vote buttons if it was helpful.
>

> "Daniel Pineault" wrote:
> > With regard to calendars I have tried a great many and I still say use either
> > Allen Brownes or Stephen Lebans.  They are easy to setup and reliable!  For a
> > little more info and links to each of them see:
>
> >http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000004#datepick
>
> > As for calculators, google will once again not let you down.
>
> >http://www.datastrat.com/Download/popCalc.zip
> >http://www.byerley.net/Access2kCalcDemo.zip
>
> > A good tutorial on how you can make your own, it really isn't difficult, can
> > be found athttp://www.msaccess-skillbuildit.com/msaccess-project1.html A
> > great way to learn!
> > --
> > Hope this helps,
>
> > Daniel Pineault
> >http://www.cardaconsultants.com/
> > For Access Tips and Examples:http://www.devhut.net
> > Please rate this post using the vote buttons if it was helpful.
>
> > "Tom" wrote:
>
> > > Ladies and Gents
>
> > > I am trying to gain acces to calendar and calculator controls which
> > > are not access version specific as my program is to run on different
> > > versions of access.
>
> > > Any ideas or pointers?
>
> > > Regards
>
> > > Tom

Thank you everyone for replying

Regards Tom
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Then use this one. Quick, easy, convertable to any format and requires no
external files.

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Calendar2K.zip
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP