From: Tom on
Ladies and Gents

I am trying to gain acces to calendar and calculator controls which
are not access version specific as my program is to run on different
versions of access.

Any ideas or pointers?

Regards

Tom
From: PieterLinden via AccessMonster.com on
Tom wrote:
>Ladies and Gents
>
>I am trying to gain acces to calendar and calculator controls which
>are not access version specific as my program is to run on different
>versions of access.
>
>Any ideas or pointers?
>
>Regards
>
>Tom

Calendar - I would check around on the internet... I think Stephen Lebans
wrote one. I know there was one in one of the old Access Developer Handbooks.
.. are you trying to use them to capture a value, or what are you using them
for?

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
This one has, with conversion to the current format worked in every version
of Access since it was written in 1994:

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/Calendar2K.zip

The particular one above works in versions Access 2000 through 2010. An
Access 97 version is on the datastrat website (below), or you can convert
this one back to version 97.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Mike B on
Jeff Conrad has a lengthy list of Access Calendars..

http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/calendars.html

From: Daniel Pineault on
With regard to calendars I have tried a great many and I still say use either
Allen Brownes or Stephen Lebans. They are easy to setup and reliable! For a
little more info and links to each of them see:

http://www.devhut.net/index.php?lang=en&pid=0000000004#datepick

As for calculators, google will once again not let you down.

http://www.datastrat.com/Download/popCalc.zip
http://www.byerley.net/Access2kCalcDemo.zip

A good tutorial on how you can make your own, it really isn't difficult, can
be found at http://www.msaccess-skillbuildit.com/msaccess-project1.html A
great way to learn!
--
Hope this helps,