From: johnnykunst on
I'm making a form which uses the calendar control 11.0 in Word 2003. I've managed to do so using:
www. fontstuff.com/word/wordtut03a.htm

This works fine on my form. However, the form is to be used at work, on a network (some staff use Citrix, some use PC's). I had to install the calendar control on my PC as described in the link. Only when I am logged on is the calendar useable- I'm assuming other users may have to have it installed, but the trouble is that we are a small department withing a large sector, so, is there any way around this as I doubt my chances at getting the control added for other staff.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.vba.general
From: johnnykunst on
Sorry, I say installed on other for other users; the calendar control just has to be 'switched on' as it is installed with the sections installation of word, but it's not visible on the quick access tool bar.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.vba.general/Calendar-control-in-Word-2003
From: Graham Mayor on
If the OCX file that provides the calendar is not installed, then you are
not going to see the calendar. You can download it from my web page -
http://www.gmayor.com/popup_calendar.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

From: johnnykunst on
Thanks Graham,
the calendar already works fine on my form, but other users aren't able to see the calendar as the control isn't selected on their macines.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.word.vba.general/Calendar-control-in-Word-2003
From: Graham Mayor on
The ball is then in their court :)