From: Pedro on
Hello,

I get a lot of events like it :

Event Type: Error
Event Source: EXCDO
Event Category: General
Event ID: 8206
User: N/A
Calendaring agent failed with error code 0x80070005 while saving
appointment.

Thanks a lot

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Thanks for the update.
--
Ed Crowley
MVP - Exchange

From: Rob Keller on
"I feel your pain."
We too are getting the same message in our environment: Exchange03sp2,
outlook 03 and 07 with and w/o various service packs.
We are also having many problems with users accessing others calendars.
Various problems adding appointments to these calendars such as "the
operation failed . An object cannot be found" or "calendar not found".
These problems started occurring in Dec 07.

Please help!
Thanks,
Rob Keller