From: Xavier PACOTTE on
Hello,

CF 3.5
WM 6.5
Langage C#

I want to take pictures with my PDA and DOTNET.
For several weeks, I have an error when I use the following code:

Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Forms.CameraCaptureDialog camera = new
Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Forms.CameraCaptureDialog();
camera.Mode =
Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Forms.CameraCaptureMode.VideoOnly;
camera.StillQuality =
Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Forms.CameraCaptureStillQuality.High;
camera.Owner = this;
if (camera.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
{
}
Message : An unknown error occured.

I tried to with a C++ library and the SHCameraCapture(ref
shCamCapture); function
but without success.

Do you have exemple in C# or C++ library?

Best regards.
From: Jamal Samedov on
There are SDKs for camera with demo examples and with source code.
I had tested one it works however I had not yet come to the point to
implement it in mine software.
The name of SDK is M3SkyCamera.
Probably there are more search on internet.

J.N. Samedov,