From: arnie582 on
This is a re-write of a previous post, that didn't get resolved. I'm
restating it here to get a fresh start / better response. Also, please note
that I'm not very technically savvy, so if there is a solve for this, please
advise me in very plain language. Thanks in advance.

Scenario: I'm a new user of Outlook 2007. Say I have a large group of
clients. I want to create a boilerplate email for, that goes out to all the
recipients. However, I want each email sent to be received by a single
client, and at the same time not have that client be aware of the other
clients (It's a confidentiality issue). In the previous responses to my
similar question, I was told to put the addresses in the Bcc: section. That
didn't work, as all the email addresses show up in the recipients email.
Restated, how do I accomplish sending out a one mass email, that get received
by only each recipient, without referencing (anywhere in the email) the other
recipients?
--
AS
From: Russ Valentine on
The answer you received was correct. Your claim is not. No recipient can
ever see anything you place in the BCC field.
Another way to accomplish this would be to use a mail merge to electronic
mail. You can read about mail merges in the Help Files and several online
sites such as:
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Russ Valentine