From: JimG on
Hi:

I just bought a new computer that has a 60-day trial version of Office 2007
pre-installed on it. If I begin using the 60-day trial version, and I buy a
boxed retail version of the software before the 60 days expires, can I use
the license key from the retail version to then fully activate the 60-day
trial version? Or will I need to then uninstall the 60-day trial version and
install the retail version of the software I've purchased, in order to
utilize its retail license key?

Thanks.

Jim
From: DL on
You have to uninstall Any Trial together with Activation assistant via
add/remove, reboot the PC before installing any paid for version
Your data isnt touched but as with any PC operation data backups are
reccommended