From: Nick Kharchenko on
You can use Message AutoFill component from MAPILab Toolbox to set your
address in BCC field:
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/toolbox/message_autofill.html

--
Nick Kharchenko, MAPILab Ltd.
Software for Microsoft Exchange and Outlook

From: Robert Townrow on
It sounds to me like you want to try conversation mode. To view messages by
conversation, select your inbox, then go to View > Arrange By >
Conversation. You can then manage your emails by "Thread". There is a
handy video I found in Outlook help:
http://office.microsoft.com/home/video.aspx?assetid=ES102807571033&width=1024&height=768&startindex=0&CTT=11&Origin=HA102518031033&app=OUTLOOK&ver=12