From: Christine1234 on
Is there a way I can set Outlook so that my name is always in Bcc anytime I
send an email?
From: Brian Tillman on

Christine1234;116435 Wrote:
> Is there a way I can set Outlook so that my name is always in Bcc
> anytime I send an email?

I'm curious why you need this, considering Outlook keeps a copy of
everything you send in the Sent Items folder.

That said, you cna add code to do this:

Brian Tillman

[MVP-Outlook]
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: Christine1234 on
Thanks Brian. I don't always remember to Bcc myself. I move the response
from my Inbox into one of several personal folders for future reference. My
Sent Box gets automatically archived and if I don't move the email, I'll
eventually lose it.

From: Russ Valentine on
Odd notion. Archiving data does not lose it.
--
Russ Valentine

From: VanguardLH on
Christine1234 wrote:

> Is there a way I can set Outlook so that my name is always in Bcc anytime I
> send an email?

The copy saved in the Sent Items folders is not sufficient why?

Do you intend on sending yourself a copy to a DIFFERENT account at a
DIFFERENT e-mail provider?