From: Claire CMB on
I'm not sure Excel can do what I want it to do -

I have a VLookup formula on my spreadsheet which is returning data, however,
I only want it displayed if it returns a specific condition.
Is this possible ?
--
CMB BT
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
let' say you want to perform the vlookup if cell A1 is greater than 100, if
not will leave the cell blank

=if(A1>100,your formula,"")

From: Duke Carey on
try something like this:

=if([your vlookup formula]=[your condition],[your vlookup formula],"")

replace the bracketed items with your actual formula and condition