From: Scotty on
I am currently setting up an electrical register using Excel 2003 which
shows a date column of when the equipment has to be retested. I would like
to have the date columns in green, then two weeks before the expiry date,
have them change to yellow. Once the date has expired, I would then like the
column to change to red. Can you please explain if this can be done using
formulas in Windows XP 2003.

Thanks
Scotty

From: Mike H on
Hi,

The answer is conditional formatting. have a look here

http://www.mrexcel.com/articles/due-dates-with-conditional-formatting.php
--
Mike

question.