From: DLGolfs on
I started to get 3000 to 4000 spam a day. I set up a rule marked it
priority, etc, made it first on the list and it does not run. I have to run
it manually . I thought if I could make a macro, make a button on the
toolbar, then click instead of going through al the 'rulles and alerts"
clicks to run the rule. ANy thoughts?
I see macro but only runs ones that are already created. If I create a macro
in Word or Excel, it does not have "rules and alerts" in it so I can't
create it. I tried help, but there is no info , just blocking, etc of macros
tiy

Pages: 1
Prev: calendar invitation
Next: Links with excel