From: Edy Werder on
Dear all,

I'm having an issue with Outlook invitation.

I'm sending out invitation to others and asking for their reply to
accept it or decline it.

Unfortunately sometimes it happens that the invitation I sent out,
disappears from my calendar. I don't have any idea when and why it
happens.

Well you can image it's not so a nice thing when thei inviter has no
idea when he has invited. :)

Any idea what might happen that my calendar invitation gets deleted in
my calendar.

Some information: I use Outlook 2003 SP3 with Exchange server 2003. I
also use a company Blackberry

Thank you
Edy
From: James Luo on
Agree with Roady. Furthermore, please check the following things:
Does the issue happen permanently?
Does the issue happen to other colleagues?
Which client will appear this issue , outlook, blackberry, or OWA?

From: Edy Werder on
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:48:58 GMT, v-jaluo(a)microsoft (James Luo) wrote:

>Agree with Roady. Furthermore, please check the following things:
>Does the issue happen permanently?
>Does the issue happen to other colleagues?
>Which client will appear this issue , outlook, blackberry, or OWA?

Thank you, so you think it must have something to do with syncing with
the Blackberry? I'm going to tackle the Blackberry first as a possible
reason.