From: Laserray on
No icon, but if you don't already the shortcut button (which will take you
to the Outlook Today button), you can add it, then its just two clicks from
Tasks to Outlook Today:

Click the ">>" at bottom of the navigation pane and select "Add or Remove
buttons" and select Shortcuts. You'll never see your email folders.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Laserray" <Laserray(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> No icon, but if you don't already the shortcut button (which will take you
> to the Outlook Today button), you can add it, then its just two clicks from
> Tasks to Outlook Today:
>
> Click the ">>" at bottom of the navigation pane and select "Add or Remove
> buttons" and select Shortcuts. You'll never see your email folders.

Not necessary. The Advanced toolbar has the Outlook Today button or clicking
the root of the default folders will display it.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]