From: patrick on
I have sent a letter as a microsoft word document in an e-mail
attachment.Unfortunately it keeps showing the current date and not the day it
was sent.Is there anything I can do to change it.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"patrick" <patrick(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have sent a letter as a microsoft word document in an e-mail
> attachment.Unfortunately it keeps showing the current date and not the day
> it
> was sent.Is there anything I can do to change it.

Not an Outlook question. You should enter dates in Word documents manually or
clear the "Update Automatically" checkbox when choosing Word's Insert>Date and
Time feature. See Word's Help. It's all documented there.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]